We invite you to be a part of our Etsy family!
A bit about us: Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC is a home-based independent design and illustration studio just outside Cleveland, Ohio established in 2011. I specialize in personalized graphic art as well as commercial surface design. Our flagship is NearAndDearDesigns on Etsy and together, my husband and I, design, print, frame and ship personalized illustrated art prints by the hundreds each month. To date we have over 15,000 Etsy sales and have created 20,000+ unique designs. Our personalized art prints have been featured in Us Weekly Magazine, Good Housekeeping Magazine, Cleveland Magazine Best of 2012 and many popular lifestyle blogs such as Huffington Post, Apartment Therapy and Style Me Pretty. We focus mainly on the wedding market as well as all special occasions in life worth documenting as a keepsake for years to come.
Studio Assistant: I'm looking for a studio assistant with a passion and personality for marketing, design, publicity and Etsy's handmade community! With our days spent on customer service, design and order fulfillment we need a little help keeping ourselves updated online! That's where you come in.
- You must have a basic knowledge of Photoshop (placing logos in photos, sizing images etc.)
- You should have basic knowledge of Illustrator
- You should be social media savvy. You're able to compose and schedule blog posts, newsletters, Facebook posts and Facebook ads as well as use Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Copy writing will be involved - writing headlines, blog posts, Facebook posts, publicity packages and magazine pitches etc. (online training and templates provided!)
- A working knowledge of the sellers side of Etsy (ability to update listings and tags, think like a shopper) is helpful.
- Cloud programs to be familiar with: asana.com, dropbox.com, Google docs - I have confidence you'll be fluent around the internet.
- Able to learn and take direction from workbooks, webinars, classes, templates and ebooks.
Above all, you should have an upbeat personality and be excited!! This is the perfect opportunity to work on the marketing side of a busy Etsy shop! With the exception of the various online tools you'll need to know to be considered, a passion for creative entrepreneurship and the willingness to take the reins on a project and see it through, bring fresh ideas to the table and have a genuine interest in living a creative, do-what-you-love lifestyle is essential to being a part of our "Etsy family".
Part-time to start : 10-20 hours a week
Pay: $12-15.00 per hour based on experience with room to grow the longer you're with us!
Location: This is a remote position, all your time with me will be in front of the computer. However, in keeping with taxes and timezones, I do ask that only US residents apply.
If you have the personality and passion to hit the ground running, please use the form below. I would love to hear from you!